Sunday, November 8, 2009

Finally able to relax myself

Hehe... After graduate, I never been to clubbing. But last friday, I got my kaki to club ultimately. It's so fun where I can feel the bass on the dance floor moreover I can dance freely without any disturbance.
This is why I loved MOS most where no smoke at all in the club. Anyhow, I still prefer remix hits songs which are not available on that night. However, quite surprisingly, my kaki never complaint bout that to me as I was the one who insist for MOS.
I can stop thinking during dancing as I need not to bother any job related matters or stress. I can be myself. Non stop dancing from 12 sth am to 2.30 am. It's cool!
After club, having a beer for myself is still within my budget! meeting an old friend who used to date my sis but i dun think he would recognise me. ..
But there is a price pay behind this fun, I got sick next day as I have not enough sleep and weak. I do really think that it is worthy since I have encountered many unexpected and sad things after graduate but I never find a way to release it. This opportunity really got me crazy. . Thanks for my club kaki too. .

No comments:

Post a Comment