Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Seeking for peace

No peace No peace No peace . . . But not the world is my heart~~ Dilemma as I don't know how much longer I need to maintain this long distance relationship. Actually starting to feel tired, lonely especially after moving out.

It's not his fault too, it's just that I should take more things to utilise my time all the while so that there shouldnt have empty time slot for me. Luckily I still have some other things to do : working, MSN, facebook, sleeping and outing with friends.

Really getting more dependant on friends rather than boyfriend as I'm having dinner most of the time with housemate, friends and only weekend for family. Without friend, I really don't know how to get through this.

Enjoyed chit chat, swim, gym, eat, watch movies and hanging with friend after moving out, can i keep myself in this comfort zone long long enough?

No comments:

Post a Comment