Sunday, November 29, 2009

Sorry for letting those love me down!

It has been half month I didn't update my Blog. Finally I update it. Because it has been many and many things happen and change my life within half month.

Start from career, I decided to leave Hewlett-Packard as I got the offer from Ernst & Young for the position of Audit Assistant. I know this decision is very very tough enough as my senior has guided me throughout this half year. Sure I let them down and wasted their effort in guiding me. It makes me feel guilty. However, I know myself that I will never satisfied if I never try audit. I would like to thank HH for guiding the interview tips so that I looked confident during the interview with Senior Manager of Ernst & Young.

Second issue, I decided to have calm period with my boyfriend, I think it's time to grow and learn independent. I've been so sick of long distance love. As time goes by, the feeling getting lesser and lesser. I know this decision will hurt HH and I've been avoiding this problem for years. I let him down, let people around felt disappointed on me. But I know the wound will grow bigger if the relationship continue in this unhealthy way.

Hopefully, time will heal all these things. I am just a tiny character in this world, just want to live simple, passion with my initial career goal.

1 comment:

  1. cheer up ! We wont want this to happen but if you think that this is the best solution, we'll support it !

    ReplyDelete