Tuesday, May 18, 2010

You are not in my shoes

You just don't understand what I have been through, I don't expect that you should have the experience that I have. But I do expect you to put some respect to me. Especially, in front of crowd....
My experience was not so awesome... the bitter part is very bitter, as the sweat part is damn sweat... Sometimes, people just had experienced how bitter it is, when it comes to the sweat part, they will fully enjoy for sure.
But you seem not understand this concept as you are having the consistent taste all the while. While, this blog is to dedicate to those who don't understand that "don't judge a man" and "listen to other's explanation".
Haiz.. Life is so hard to suit all the people.. What I can do is fake a smile in front of crowd and sad in a place where people can't see...

No comments:

Post a Comment