Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Anticipated for confirmation

It is come to the end of March, I'm looking forward to be confirmed by EY that I am able to contribute to EY anyhow, it is seem like a recognition for me.
It's quite surprise that people who told me how they dislike their senior and how to so sick of their work will get confirmation early. I am wondering if you are really the way you described then how come you will be recognised so fast??? How this weird thing can happen.
So far life in EY made me learn things everyday though self learning is more at most of the time. How wish I could work with most of the senior so that I can observe their skills when they are completing their work.
Most importantly, I found my way here, previously, I always look forward to quit in my previous job but this kind of thought is no more after working here. I love work with youngster as their passionate and their initiatives.
Finally, I wish keep this enthusiasm in this job!! Though I have to audit alone without any senior or manager around for guidance, kinda hard for me, but if I can make it then I proved something else to me again. Sin Yin, you must add oil! Always achieve a harder target!

No comments:

Post a Comment