Friday, January 29, 2010

My past 3 weeks life

Can take a very very short break i.e 1 day rest after finish my 3 weeks engagement with Polymatech client in Shah Alam. It has been so tiring where every night have to sleep very late and wake up very early in the morning to work.
My life during that 3 weeks is solely eat, work, sleep ~ These 3 elements only. Haven't start my revision at all. But going to start by this week onward.
However, this post created mainly to praise my this engagement Sher Leen - she is awesome.
When the first time I met her, she acted very cool which made me felt scared about her.
After getting know her better, I found that she is a lovely person . She wont mind to keep repeat the answer that I have asked so many times but I forgot.
Even the clients also like her so much. She worked even harder and smarter than me.
As the personal life, I do think that she do better than me too. She enjoy swimming, gathering with friends and clubbing who is a truly work life balance people. I'm so glad I was assigned under her, I hope someday we can work together again since work with her is really enjoying and motivating. Else I wont pass the one month time so fast in EY.
Thank you very much Sher Leen, you have more or less inspired me and motivated me. Life is good when working with you. You never angry with me though I did many many stupid things for my job. I truly hope that you will get what you want in your future since you are so dedicated to your life and job. I should treat you as my role model.
I sincerely hope that all my coming seniors can as nice as her! God bless me have all the luck every time. Hopefully every seniors in EY can as nice as her. So that it will create a harmony and less stressful life when we are working together.

No comments:

Post a Comment