Sunday, January 10, 2010

Determined Hardship for my coming first 4 years

I can say that it will be a hardship for me in joining audit as I need to work overtime most of the time moreover have to cope with my study! I hope I can stand for it for at least 4 years. I need some support from friends and family.
Indeed, working in EY is really a rewarding career! Once determined, you must committed to it. Perhaps I will have no time to social with friends but I will have the skills, knowledge and competitiveness over others. But now what I lack of is a VERY VERY strong determination so to make me more committed. These few days always there is a thought in my heart that I am tired. Especially, I worked till 1 am on last friday night. It is first time ever in my life to work till so late.
I need to motivate myself to get used to this kind of life and think that it is comfortable for me to work in that way as I grow faster than the way I used to be last time. Other than that, it's a challenging task for me to drive to different client place and plan my time ahead of so many things that need to be settled as soon as possible. Moreover I need to take care of my study and health simultaneously.
I missed the life in HP where I can joke and had fun around with some friendly gang like shu yee, shann, ein ein, josephine and juliette. Nevertheless, I have lesser and lesser time for myself to contact with them via msn. I need to focus my job therefore I stop msn during work. I hope our friendship will not end in that way and I will try somehow to contact and fwd some great message to you all via hotmail or msn. I really miss you all.
Friends, I really need your support to say that the things I'm doing now is worthy after few years later. I need more energy to fulfill this! I am human being~~ I need some time for myself to rest , study and work. I hope that I can do it!! Yes , tell myself!!

2 comments:

  1. hey!
    no worries. together we will make it thru this hardship!
    let's gambateh together~

    ReplyDelete
  2. my dear sinyin, u can do it! hope u see my msg for u here.
    I'll be updating on ur latest life here once a while. It's always great that u hav a dream to fulfill or a goal to attain.
    Nvr give up! hope i'm also the one whom u miss after our uni life.
    Cheers~!

    ReplyDelete