Friday, July 23, 2010

Energy start to become lower

I really felt tired after went through the whole 3 weeks of rushing classes and working... It is tiring. Everyday have to wake up early at 7am start to jam jam jam... work work work.... rush rush rush... class class class. When the time come to bed, it's already 11 pm. Everyday also go through the same cycle..

No TV, no steady dinner and no yumcha session, I become demotivated sometimes, I hope what I did now, will have a return in later on.

Seriously, it's not so bad when I am still a junior now. If I am a senior, I don't think that I reach bed at 11pm, the life is even worst.

Audit = no life even worst if the client is nasty and sarcastic.... I hate nasty client... Don't bully Junior!! I know you are knowledgeable. Just a matter of time, I'll be smarter than you.

No comments:

Post a Comment