Monday, December 28, 2009

We should appreciate

Appreciate every moment when we are healthy. Just got heard a sad story from my Uni friend that she underwent another surgery again this year. At the end of last year, she underwent a throat surgery but soon later mean now she underwent another colon surgery. As compare my own created sadness, I found that I am lucky enough as I need not went through what she had gone through.

However all the time, I complaint to myself and people around that I'm not happy. Actually I am lucky as God always granted me a healthy body but I felt bad now as I destroy part of it by clubbing and drinking. After hearing my fren's story, I have the strong determination to get rid of these bad habit. It's for my own sake and it's also a way to show our grateful to God!

I shouldn't do something stupid to release my stress! It's totally a wrong wrong way! I'm gonna say I will stop the way I used to be. Live healthier will be happier!

No comments:

Post a Comment