Monday, August 31, 2009

Outing This Few Merdeka Weekend

I went to The Curve with Hwee Huat on Saturday, sit in the Border's Starbucks and enjoyed the coffee. The environment is quite comfortable for reading, i did enjoy. However, I noticed that Hwee Huat just fall asleep immediately. What made me "sweat"!! I half way through for my English book. Hope to finish it by few days later.
For Sunday, shopping and eating with my sister all day long in The Curve and Selayang Mall. The TGI Friday was on me as I promised her earlier for her belated birthday and my second pay released. "UP" movie had been watched by Kepong Gang together at night including me, Charmain, Lai Ting, Wan Bie, LCL, Steven, Kok Wei and Aik Chuan's couple. Haha.. It was an relaxing and interesting movie. Who had ever thought a "floating house" just caused by a lots of balloon?? It didn't make sense but quite funny and entertaining. Moreover, I quite sad where the scene the wife had passed away and left the husband alone to keep going the "The Stuff I'm Going to Do when I reach Paradise Falls". The Funniest part of this movie is caused by the Chubby Kid. After a couple of drink and chit chat among friends in Mamak, we back to our home respectively.
For today - the real merdeka day! Hwee Huat back to UTP so I had the breakfast and walk walk to keep accompany with him till 2 pm. Perhaps, it will let me have another months to meet up with him again. Before end of today, I have partly tidy up my rooms, ironing, surfing and msn with friends. Now ready for tomorrow month end close!

No comments:

Post a Comment