Wednesday, December 30, 2009

What is the feeling of being cheated?

A girl friend of mine told me recently that she is confusing over relationship. But I can't help much on her, all I can do for her is reminding her all the time that Love is not everything. Something is more important than Love. Moreover, in this complicated era, you won't know who is wearing mask or who is the poker face to make fun of you without thinking of any serious relationship with you. I really hope that she can recover from this dilemma. I always knew what I said to her is easy, but for her, it is totally a hardship to get rid of the memory she used to have with the guy she admired.
I sincerely hope that she can forgot the man who used to make fun of her and wish her have a good start at the new year! I support you always! Be strong girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment