Thursday, November 12, 2009

What's the point??

I know that I am not supposed to make mistake! But I don't like too.... You thought I love to do so?? Or I born to love trouble? I just don't know ! Don't know!

Once there is an issue, is it the right way to solve it before you are questioning? If you think that I am embarrassing you then you can go ahead to scold me but please do this only after the problem is resolved. Stupid stupid stupid. Feel Like working in HP like you're dead once you make mistake.

Really demotivated! Workplace is a place that wont allow you to make any single mistake. I hate myself being that way ! I don't want to become like that! Fed Up!

Is it because i am stupid? Apa perempuan ni mau? Sakit hati la ada boss macam ni! Sob sob ~~ Heng! Haiz

I hate this, for sure i am in the wrong path in my career as this is not what I expecting.

No comments:

Post a Comment